Extended Warranty Policy
Envision Home Source Extended Warranty Program
All products above $1000 in value sold by Envision Home Source are eligible for our extended warranty that protects against all manufacturing defects in material or workmanship for one or two years after the date of the original manufacturer’s warranty (the “Extended Warranty Period”), depending on which extended warranty (one year or two years is purchased) in accordance with the following terms:'
- The rights and claims arising from this Extended Warranty are in addition to your statutory rights.
- Only the original owner of the product is covered by this Extended Warranty. The Warranty Period begins the day after the manufacturer’s warranty expires and shall end immediately upon any sale or transfer of the product to another person, and under no circumstances shall the Extended Warranty apply to any subsequent owner or another transferee of the product.
- The Warranty is limited to the replacement of product parts only. The product parts are referred to as the "Covered Components".
- The parts warranty does not include damage from use of improper installation, improper maintenance or another such misuse, normal wear or water damage.
- The Covered Components are warranted to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during the Warranty Period.
This Extended Warranty Does Not Cover
- Normal wear and tear of any Covered Component.
- Consumables or normal wear and tear parts.
- Any damage or defects to Covered Components resulting from failure to follow instructions in the product owner’s manual, acts of God, accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, commercial use, alterations, modification, improper assembly, installation of parts or accessories not originally intended or compatible with the product as sold, operator error, water damage, stunt riding, or improper follow-up maintenance.
- For the avoidance of doubt, Envision Home Source will not be liable and/or responsible for any damage, failure, or loss caused by any unauthorized service or use of unauthorized parts.
The warranty covers multiple products on the same order, but you cannot combine the warranty on multiple products exceeding $5,000 or $10,000, depending on the warranty option selected.
Envision Home Source will not replace any covered component under this warranty without first seeing photos or video of the damaged covered component.
In order to exercise your right to receive a replacement for a damaged Covered Component under this Warranty, you must:
- Contact the Envision Home Source Technical Support team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +1-800-820-8861. The Technical Support team will initially work with you on the problem with your product to identify potential simple fixes.
- If the Technical Support team determines that a Covered Component must be replaced, they will provide you with a set of instructions for receiving the replacement.
- After you receive the replacement Covered Component, the Technical Support team will also provide assistance in determining how to replace or install the new Covered Component into your product.
Contact DetailsEmail: email@example.com